Pro Audio Land Musician & Musical Instrument News

Friday, September 8, 2017

An Ode To The Fender Stratocaster Electric Guitar

When it comes to choosing the guitar that I would use in recording, performing or anywhere, I want it with the utmost attention to the following details: tonal quality, wood, bridge intonation, pickups, and shape of the guitar and its weight. I want a guitar that has a soft tone, something that can adapt to the blues, rock and roll and another genre. I also want a guitar that uses alder or any medium, not so dark, not so light wood type. I also make sure that the action and the intonation are correct. However, this thing here varies and depends mostly on the way you set up the guitar. I want a real vintage guitar and look. This is why I prefer the Fender Stratocaster more. And not just me, which includes the millions of Strat owners around the world. Whether you are a professional guitar player or just an ordinary guy who plays guitar, you would love.

 

Continue reading The post An Ode To The Fender Stratocaster Electric Guitar appeared first on ProAudioLand Musician News.

from ProAudioLand Musician News http://ift.tt/2vRVxbD

No comments:

Post a Comment